Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday, February 8, 2010 is the first day of our new lives. Due to a completely unexpected administrative restructuring at Crossroads College Prep, one which did not include me, which was delivered to me this past Friday afternoon, and especially due to the manner in which it was presented to me, I realized that I could no longer continue to work for the school. To do so would have been contrary to my moral and ethical beliefs.

We have decided to begin a new chapter in our lives. Wayne, Zuzu, Tootie, and I will all head to Sugarloaf Key, Florida in a week to focus on our new opportunities. We will stay in touch with our devoted followers as frequently as possible, and will return to St. Louis when the warm weather returns. Stay tuned for pictures and brief essays of our new adventures.

All the best - Chuck, Wayne, Zuzu, and Tootie

No comments:

Post a Comment