Monday, January 4, 2010

It's was a good day...

Zuzu and I spent a very nice day in our new home with our new dads. We romped and played briefly outside. It was a little too cold to spend a lot of time in the yard, so we spent more time playing inside and catching up on our sleep. We really like the pad in the office. It's perfect for me and my sister!



We went on an errand this afternoon. Dad had to drop a letter in the mail, and then we all went to a pretty cool store filled with toys, treats, and food for us. Wow! We got new collars, a toy, and a barrier to keep on the back seat in the car. I guess I can't try to climb on the dashboard anymore. After a quick stop at a grocery store (mmm...we got some cheese!), we put on our coats and walked Lafayette Square. It was time for cheeses and crackers when we got home before a nice nap...I hear one of our dads in the kitchen. Must be close to dinner time.

From now on, we are going to hand this blogging thing over to our dads from now on. It takes too long for us to type with our paws.

Check back for updates and photos. Thanks for reading!

Zuzu and Tootie

No comments:

Post a Comment