Monday, January 4, 2010

Last Night


Last night, we said good bye to our foster moms and then began exploring our new home. We explored our new yard around the house (I tried to play with my sister, Zuzu, nibbling on her ears, but she wasn't too interested, so I ran a little instead) It was mighty cold outside so we didn't linger in the yard much with our dads. Back inside, we explored the office, the bedroom, and found our resting spot on a nice green fluffy bath rug in the bathroom. Zuzu likes to hang out in there and I go in and out to check on her. I must admit that I'm a bit more outgoing and adventurous. In due time, Zuzu will see that as my foster mom said, we've hit the mother load and all will be fine. Dinner was pretty good! Our one dad appears to be our master chef. He prepared us boiled hamburger and broiled us a steak, too! This was mixed in with our kibbles. It was a very fine three-course meal. After dinner, it was time for a walk. We donned our coats as did our dads, but they put on a few more layers than we did, and with leashes attached, off we went into the winter night. We explored a small open field at the end of our street before returning to the warmth of our home. Once inside, we played a bit before I needed to go back out to potty. Bedtime came a bit early for our dads last night. 8:30!! But who could blame them for being tired. They had just spent 23 hours in a car coming back from their trip to Sugarloaf Key, Florida. They were anxious to get back to welcome us to our new home on this quiet street in Benton Park. Our dads fixed up Zuzu's crate in the bedroom and I enjoyed the down comforter on their bed. Lights out at 8:45....

No comments:

Post a Comment